1.6.13

UPGRADING...

Back in the day, when I was in elementary and signing slum books was popular, I would always write this line on the space next to the question, 'What is Your Motto in Life?':


"Knowledge is the key to success."


I can't recall where I got it, and I'm not sure if my study habits behavior grades lifestyle then showed that it is indeed the guiding principle of my life, but it sounds 'intellectual' to me then. (Yep, me=poser.)

Today, many years later, as I type this entry, I realize one thing. My 'motto' kuno then is okay, but it's enough. In my opinion, it should be written like this:


"CONSTANT PURSUIT OF knowledge is the REAL key to success."


This is an irrefutable truth. It is every man's greatest feat --- whatever your age is, wherever you are, whatever profession you have, no matter how good/successful you are in that field.

Sure, there is no such thing as perfect. But you can strive to be a better version of your self. I mean, if you can't be perfect, at least, try be nearer to it, di ba?

At this point, I'd like to tell you this:

A newer version of YOU is available. 
Would you like to upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment